Applied Behavioral Learning Services has been providing home based services for children, adolescents, and young adults since 2001 and has been chosen as a Family Favorite by the Boston Parents Paper two consecutive years. We are a rapidly expanding and have an ever growing need for motivated Behavior Analysts and Behavior Technicians across the commonwealth! Below, please find a list of our current employment opportunities.
ABLS is part of an integrated diagnostic and treatment center where neuropsychologists, psychologists, speech and language pathologists, psychiatrists, developmental pediatricians, and behavior specialists work as a team in the design of comprehensive educational and clinical programs.
Hours may include evenings and/or weekends. Due to the nature of these positions, you must have access to a car and email.
In order to apply, please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
ABLS is now providing early intervention services throughout the Commonwealth and we are in urgent need for behavior analysts in Western Massachusetts, the North Shore, Metro Boston, and Boston/Cambridge.
We are looking for BCBA’s to join our growing team! The BCBA is responsible for providing behavior analytic assessment, treatment plan development, and case supervision for a student caseload and supervision and training of the behavior technicians providing direct therapy for children in their homes. Applicants must be able to transport themselves to sessions, and have access to a computer. Strong candidates are compassionate, independent, and passionate about serving children and their families.
- Part-Time or Full-Time
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License
- Competitive Salary commensurate with education and experience
- BCBS Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k Profit Sharing Program
- Ongoing Training and Supervision
- Opportunities for CEU’s
- Flexible Spending Budget
The Behavior Technician is responsible for providing behavior analytic intervention for children and adolescents in their homes. We have openings for the after school shift (3-6 pm) throughout the Commonwealth! Most importantly, we seek passionate, compassionate individuals who love Autism and Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Part-Time or Full-Time
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Effective organizational skills including the ability to: multitask, prioritize tasks, and communicate well with other staff
- Must practice confidentiality and maintain a high standard of ethics
- Work well with teams (staff, families, and clinical consultants)
- Provide one-to-one behavior intervention services to a variety of children with autism and related disorders
- Maintain a positive attitude and show enthusiasm at work every day
- Implement programs developed by teacher and BCBA
- Provide support in crisis situations, consistently implementing predetermined behavioral strategies
- Timely and accurate notification and documentation of incidents and plans
- Maintain accurate data and graphing on all designated programs
- Receive feedback in a professional manner and work independently with initial direction
- May accompany assigned student across environments (e.g., home and community) implementing behavioral objectives
- May work with other specialists and/or parents to implement additional specified goals and objectives
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and Drive
- Must have access to reliable vehicle as well as access to a reliable computer with Internet.
- Attend orientation and other staff meetings as requested
- Submit administrative materials in a timely manner
Full-Time Benefits Include:
- Competitive Salary commensurate with education and experience starting at:
- $30/hour for master’s level technicians
- $25/hour for bachelor level instructors
- $15/hour for technicians with high school diplomas.
- Paid Time Off(Vacation, Sick/Personal)Holiday Pay
- HMO Blue
- 401(k) Profit Sharing
- Tuition Assistance
- Opportunities for free CE credits
- Supplemental Insurance: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability etc..
- Collaboration with a team of BCBA’s and LICSW’s