Consultation to Parents
Consultation to parents is provided by behavior analysts to help parents:
- Understand their child’s challenges and educational needs
- Assist in the implementation of behavioral interventions to teach new skills
- Generalize skills learned in discrete trial training
- Address feeding problems, sleep disturbances, and other behavioral concerns
- Develop Behavior Support Plans that can be realistically implemented in the home and community by parents and caregivers.
Consultation to Schools
Our behavior analysts work with the educational team to design skill acquisition or behavior reduction programs using discrete trials, naturalistic teaching methods, and other behavior analytic interventions.